The difficulty of removing the coffee stains depends on the numerous factors which includes the type of material, how long the object has been stained? In that case speed is the vital factor when it comes to remove the coffee stains as the longer the liquid is stuck into the fabric the more difficult it gets to remove the stains during the house cleaning.
Follow few tips of House Cleaning Palm Beach Gardens to remove the coffee stains during house cleaning.
Coffee Stains Removal from the Coffee Cups:
When house cleaning, If you drink coffee on regular basis then there are high chances that your cups are going to get stains especially when the coffee is allowed to sit for long period of time giving the liquid to seep through the tiny pores of the cup. Here are two inexpensive ways to remove the coffee stains from the cups
1. First, you need to wash your coffee cups and then fill them with the warm water
2. Then you need to put a denture tablet in the coffee cup and let it sit for almost 3-4 hours. The tablet will fizz and dissolve in the water and the stains will be broken.
3. Remove the water from the coffee cups and rinse it with the freshwater, the stains will be gone.
1. During the house cleaning process you need to pour vinegar on the stain and allow it to sit for at least 5-10 minutes. Vinegar breaks the stains and it is easy to remove.
2. Damp the sponge in the warm water and then put some salt or even the baking soda on top.
3. Then you can scrub it with the sponge until the stain is completely gone. Lastly rinse it with water.
Coffee Stain Removal from the Carpet:
Once the coffee stains are stuck on the carpet it get difficult to remove them during the house cleaning. To remove the coffee stains from the carpet.
1. During house cleaning, when the coffee is absorbed into the carpet pour 1 teaspoon of vinegar, 1 cup of water and some dishwashing liquid solution.
2. Let the solution sit for 2 minutes and after that pour some baking soda and blot dry with towel.
3. Repeat this process more often.
Coffee Stain Removal from the Wood:
When house cleaning, if you to remove the coffee stains from the wood then it is quite easy. As the coffee stains are not absorbed by the woods like carpets do.
1. Add dishwashing liquid in the warm water.
2. Dip it in the water and then wipe it over the wooden surface
3. Rinse it thoroughly by using the cloth and repeat the process more often to remove the stains.
4. Polish the wood as soon as possible to prevent the stains.
➤If you need help with House organization or house cleaning contact your local House Cleaning Palm Beach gardens experts now.